Sir Kenneth, please enjoy yourself with this video and remember to subscribe for next update. Thank you and God bless you
In the vision, after the man became obsessed, Jesus
narrated, “This evil spirit obsessing this man is one of
the rulers of the darkness of this world—one of the
higher order of demon spirits. The rulers of the
darkness of this world are the ones that get ahold of a
person and will eventually possess him, if the person
lets him. And there are degrees of possession.”
Jesus then explained that when these rulers of the
darkness of this world, this higher order of evil spirits,
get ahold of an unsaved person, they let other spirits in
with them. Jesus said, “I’ll show you how this higher
order of evil spirits lets in other evil spirits.” Then in
the vision I saw the evil spirit in the man’s mind hold
up something that looked like a trapdoor in the top of
the man’s head.
I watched as that demon that did the possessing let
many other evil spirits (they looked like big flies) enter
into the man through that trapdoor in the man’s head.
So many of these big fly-like evil spirits came into the
man’s mind through that trapdoor, I couldn’t count
them all. They looked like big flies, but that ruling
spirit, the evil spirit that first whispered in the man’s
ear, looked like a little monkey or an elf.
Jesus talked to me about those evil spirits that
looked like flies. He explained that they were of a lower
order of evil spirit and primarily obeyed just what they
were told. They didn’t have much intelligence of their
Do we find anything in Scripture about this lower
order of evil spirits that look like flies? Yes, we do.
Jesus reminded me of the account in Matthew 12:24
when the Pharisees accused Him of casting out devils,
not by the finger of God, but by Beelzebub (Matt. 12:24-
28). Jesus told me that Beelzebub means “lord of flies”
or “lord of the dunghill” (Matt. 12:24-28). In other
words, Beelzebub, or Satan, has dominion over and is
lord over all demons and evils spirits.
In the vision, Jesus explained that one of the higher
class of demons—the rulers of darkness—first approach
a person in order to gain access to him and try to get
control of him, if the person will allow it. Then once that
higher order of demon gains access to the person, the
ruler of darkness lets in this lower class of evil spirits too.
Once the ruler of darkness let the other spirits in
with it, in the vision, I saw the evil spirit of that higher
order go down inside the man into his spirit. Still
narrating, Jesus said, “Now the man is possessed by
that evil spirit.”
Jesus explained to me that even in the case of this
unsaved man, he was first just oppressed by the evil
spirit that came to whisper the devil’s thoughts to his
mind. Then as the man yielded to thinking those
thoughts, he became obsessed with the devil’s thoughts.
The man kept yielding his thinking to that evil spirit
until finally through the man’s own consent the evil
spirit was able to possess the man’s spirit.
Then Jesus explained to me, “The higher class of
demons—a ruler of darkness—got control of the man
first, and it is the one that did the possessing. It is
always a ruler of darkness that does the possessing.
Then that higher order of demon let in all the others
with him.” All of those evil spirits were in the man, of
course, but it was the demon of the higher order that
first enticed the man and entered his mind that fully
Visit and subscribe. Watch Pastor Chris teachings on the return of Christ our Lord and your will be bless.https://youtu.be/yb5jPJ7ZzHs
No body is rich enough to buy yesterday but if you hustle hard tomorrow could be yours.
So work hard and believe in God and you will have tomorrow.
Love accepts everyone and reject none.
Love is peace
Love is a person…. for the Bible said ‘He that loveth not, knoweth not God for God is Love’
You are born of love, so I am!
…..❤ the love of God is shed abroad in our heart by the Holy Ghost..❤
Optimised 4 minutes agohttps://www.outbrain.com/help/advertisers/promote-website-free/View originalHelp Center
AdvertisersPublishersHelp Center / Advertisers[Intermediate – 108] 7 Best Techniques to Promote Your Website for Free
You can have the best product in the world, but without effective advertising, no one will know about it. Just because you have launched your website on the Internet doesn’t mean that everyone will come flocking to it. In fact, nobody will know it exists if you do not get out there and promote it. There are several services available to help you get the word out there, but they cost money. However, there are several ways to get the word out for free. Here are seven website promotion tips you need to follow to get your page up to the top of the search engines.
1. Focus on Website SEOBefore you begin working on your website content, you need to know the SEO tools that will go into it. Use the Google keyword tool planner to help you find the best keywords for your niche market. Remember to focus on long-tailed keywords versus short keywords as you can struggle to rank for a broad keyword. Focus on the keywords that have low competition and high search frequency to help you create blog posts that are compelling, and will get noticed. Using the right SEO strategy will help you as you focus on promoting your site. The keywords you select must be added to the title, headings, content, and Meta description. If you add images, remember to include the keyword in the picture title tag and the alt tag. Promoting your website by using traditional SEO is one of the best ways to gain natural traffic and a higher ranking.
2. Social Media MarketingThe world of social media has completely changed online marketing. Creating a social media account, and interacting with the customers often is the best way to promote a website. You will be able to create connections with the customers, and you can gain instant results as a result of your communication with them. Different social media accounts provide businesses with an excellent platform to advertise their business to the right audience. The promotion of websites on social media accounts can have branded imagery. Consider running contests and giveaways with unique landing pages to gain new “likes” and customer contact information. Facebook and Twitter remain the dominant forces of social media, but Pinterest and Instagram are starting to catch on with businesses as other ways to promote a website.
3. Search Engine ListingA simple way to start getting traffic to your website is by using the search engines. Submit new content to the search engine directories like Google, Yahoo!, Bing etc, so it can be indexed. The major search engines offer this free service, and you can acquire it with smaller search engine directories as well. This is one of the first things you need to do to promote a website if you are adding fresh content weekly.
4. Signature BrandingYour brand image is how people will recognize your company. Spend some time working on making your brand easy to recognize, and compelling enough to get people’s attention. Create a signature for your email account, text messages, and forums that include your website URL. This is a great way to get people to recognize your brand, and it will get people to click on the URL. It is vital to have a mobile-friendly website if you choose to add your URL to text messaging and other mobile advertising options. If you want to learn more about how to promote a website using mobile services, consider working with Outbrain. They have unique mobile marketing strategies to help your business gain more exposure.
5. Reciprocal LinkingOne way to show the search engines your website is trusted is by having other websites link to your site. If you want a promotion, website options include; guest blogging, forum posting, link exchange, and news articles. Do not start linking your site to a number of low-ranking, low-quality sites. The search engines want to reward you with a higher website ranking when they see your website is linked to higher ranking, authority sites. Focus on creating links that are relevant to the readers, and use quality keywords or phrases to gain a link. Inbound links are an important part of the SEO world, but you must be careful in the way you create them. If you do too many at once, your website can be banned from the search engines. Slow and steady is the best way to go when you are working on quality inbound links to your website.
6. Focus on Quality ContentOut of all the website promotion ideas, you will read about online, the best one is to focus on quality. Why are you writing blog posts for the readers? Are you giving them the information they want, or are you only focused on getting something “fresh” on your website? Creating quality content is vital to your website, and to your overall ranking. Write the kind of content that other people want to read and promote on their own blogs/websites and on social media. When you create a company blog, use Google Authorship to help you gain visibility. This will link all your articles together, and it will rank higher in Google. Send out new social media messages each time you upload a new article to the blog. Monitor the blog to find out what is working, and what you can ditch if it’s not moving traffic up.
7. Use Google Local BusinessTo gain a local audience, submit your site to Google Local Business. Not only will Google provide website promotion ideas, they will allow every business to register their information for free. You can add pictures, include promotional offers, and even submit mobile ads. The great part of the Google Local Business page is how the information is displayed. It will show up right above the rest of the normal search result information, giving your business a larger online presence. Google even provides directions to your location, and they allow customers to call right from their mobile device.If you are still asking how to promote my website after using these seven tips, it is a good idea to contact online marketing agencies for help. These seven website promotion tips make it easy for anyone to focus on improving their website and promoting it through the right channels. While it can take time to learn how to promote a website, it is important to focus on being patient. It can take a few weeks, or months before you notice a significant increase in traffic and your online ranking. For additional information on how to promote a website, contact Outbrain today!I found this article helpful
I did not find this article helpfulNeed Further Help?Speak to an Outbrain expertContact Us
AdvertisersAdvertisers FAQCase StudiesNative AdvertisingContent MarketingPublishersPublishers FAQCompanyLeadershipOfficesCareersNewsContactBlogTech BlogSubmit a Guest PostENGLISH (US)Interest-Based Ads (and Opt-Out Preferences)Advertising GuidelinesCopyright © 2019 Outbrain Inc. All rights reserved.
Outbrain is a trademark of Outbrain Inc.