No body is rich enough to buy yesterday but if you hustle hard tomorrow could be yours.
So work hard and believe in God and you will have tomorrow.
No body is rich enough to buy yesterday but if you hustle hard tomorrow could be yours.
So work hard and believe in God and you will have tomorrow.
Love accepts everyone and reject none.
Love is peace
Love is a person…. for the Bible said ‘He that loveth not, knoweth not God for God is Love’
You are born of love, so I am!
…..❤ the love of God is shed abroad in our heart by the Holy Ghost..❤
Optimised 4 minutes agohttps://www.outbrain.com/help/advertisers/promote-website-free/View originalHelp Center
AdvertisersPublishersHelp Center / Advertisers[Intermediate – 108] 7 Best Techniques to Promote Your Website for Free
You can have the best product in the world, but without effective advertising, no one will know about it. Just because you have launched your website on the Internet doesn’t mean that everyone will come flocking to it. In fact, nobody will know it exists if you do not get out there and promote it. There are several services available to help you get the word out there, but they cost money. However, there are several ways to get the word out for free. Here are seven website promotion tips you need to follow to get your page up to the top of the search engines.
1. Focus on Website SEOBefore you begin working on your website content, you need to know the SEO tools that will go into it. Use the Google keyword tool planner to help you find the best keywords for your niche market. Remember to focus on long-tailed keywords versus short keywords as you can struggle to rank for a broad keyword. Focus on the keywords that have low competition and high search frequency to help you create blog posts that are compelling, and will get noticed. Using the right SEO strategy will help you as you focus on promoting your site. The keywords you select must be added to the title, headings, content, and Meta description. If you add images, remember to include the keyword in the picture title tag and the alt tag. Promoting your website by using traditional SEO is one of the best ways to gain natural traffic and a higher ranking.
2. Social Media MarketingThe world of social media has completely changed online marketing. Creating a social media account, and interacting with the customers often is the best way to promote a website. You will be able to create connections with the customers, and you can gain instant results as a result of your communication with them. Different social media accounts provide businesses with an excellent platform to advertise their business to the right audience. The promotion of websites on social media accounts can have branded imagery. Consider running contests and giveaways with unique landing pages to gain new “likes” and customer contact information. Facebook and Twitter remain the dominant forces of social media, but Pinterest and Instagram are starting to catch on with businesses as other ways to promote a website.
3. Search Engine ListingA simple way to start getting traffic to your website is by using the search engines. Submit new content to the search engine directories like Google, Yahoo!, Bing etc, so it can be indexed. The major search engines offer this free service, and you can acquire it with smaller search engine directories as well. This is one of the first things you need to do to promote a website if you are adding fresh content weekly.
4. Signature BrandingYour brand image is how people will recognize your company. Spend some time working on making your brand easy to recognize, and compelling enough to get people’s attention. Create a signature for your email account, text messages, and forums that include your website URL. This is a great way to get people to recognize your brand, and it will get people to click on the URL. It is vital to have a mobile-friendly website if you choose to add your URL to text messaging and other mobile advertising options. If you want to learn more about how to promote a website using mobile services, consider working with Outbrain. They have unique mobile marketing strategies to help your business gain more exposure.
5. Reciprocal LinkingOne way to show the search engines your website is trusted is by having other websites link to your site. If you want a promotion, website options include; guest blogging, forum posting, link exchange, and news articles. Do not start linking your site to a number of low-ranking, low-quality sites. The search engines want to reward you with a higher website ranking when they see your website is linked to higher ranking, authority sites. Focus on creating links that are relevant to the readers, and use quality keywords or phrases to gain a link. Inbound links are an important part of the SEO world, but you must be careful in the way you create them. If you do too many at once, your website can be banned from the search engines. Slow and steady is the best way to go when you are working on quality inbound links to your website.
6. Focus on Quality ContentOut of all the website promotion ideas, you will read about online, the best one is to focus on quality. Why are you writing blog posts for the readers? Are you giving them the information they want, or are you only focused on getting something “fresh” on your website? Creating quality content is vital to your website, and to your overall ranking. Write the kind of content that other people want to read and promote on their own blogs/websites and on social media. When you create a company blog, use Google Authorship to help you gain visibility. This will link all your articles together, and it will rank higher in Google. Send out new social media messages each time you upload a new article to the blog. Monitor the blog to find out what is working, and what you can ditch if it’s not moving traffic up.
7. Use Google Local BusinessTo gain a local audience, submit your site to Google Local Business. Not only will Google provide website promotion ideas, they will allow every business to register their information for free. You can add pictures, include promotional offers, and even submit mobile ads. The great part of the Google Local Business page is how the information is displayed. It will show up right above the rest of the normal search result information, giving your business a larger online presence. Google even provides directions to your location, and they allow customers to call right from their mobile device.If you are still asking how to promote my website after using these seven tips, it is a good idea to contact online marketing agencies for help. These seven website promotion tips make it easy for anyone to focus on improving their website and promoting it through the right channels. While it can take time to learn how to promote a website, it is important to focus on being patient. It can take a few weeks, or months before you notice a significant increase in traffic and your online ranking. For additional information on how to promote a website, contact Outbrain today!I found this article helpful
I did not find this article helpfulNeed Further Help?Speak to an Outbrain expertContact Us
AdvertisersAdvertisers FAQCase StudiesNative AdvertisingContent MarketingPublishersPublishers FAQCompanyLeadershipOfficesCareersNewsContactBlogTech BlogSubmit a Guest PostENGLISH (US)Interest-Based Ads (and Opt-Out Preferences)Advertising GuidelinesCopyright © 2019 Outbrain Inc. All rights reserved.
Outbrain is a trademark of Outbrain Inc.
………have you ever noticed that mothers-in-law rarely have trouble with sons-in-law? It’s usually with daughters-in-law. Many times that mother just feels there is no girl anywhere good enough for “my boy.” Oh yes, she may be saved, filled with the Holy Ghost, and talking in tongues every night, but instead of letting the Love of God in her heart dominate her, she is letting the natural human love in her flesh dominate her.
Constantly picking. Constantly saying things. The reason mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have trouble—if they don’t walk in Love—is that for years that mother was the main one in the life of this boy. She wants to keep on telling him what to do. And now the wife wants to tell him what to do. They can’t both tell him what to do. And he’s in a dilemma.
The Love of God is in our hearts, but it may be like the talent that was wrapped in a napkin and hidden in the earth. We may not use it, but that Love of God is in our hearts. If we would use it, and learn to let that love dominate us, it would make a difference in our lives. It would cure the ills in our homes. This kind of Love has never been to a divorce court, and will never go. It was natural human love that went there. Natural human love can turn to hatred when it doesn’t get its way. It will fight and fuss, claw and knock, cuss and
be mean. Divine Love, when it is reviled, revileth not
again. I didn’t say Christians haven’t been to a divorce
court; they have. But they weren’t letting the Love of
God dominate them.
God wants us to grow. And thank God, we can
grow in Love. The Bible speaks of being made perfect,
or mature, in Love. No, we haven’t been made perfect
in Love yet, but we can be and some of us are on our
The God-kind of Love is not interested in what I
can get—but in what I can give. Do you see how that
can solve all the problems in your home?
Too many are selfish. And even though they are
Christians, they let the natural dominate them. “What
can I get.” “I’m not going to take this.” “I’m not going
to take that.” “I’m not going to put up with this.” “I.”
“I.” “I.” “I.”
It’s true in churches. In the second church I
pastored I was twenty and single so I rented a room
from a couple in the church. The man knew the Bible
and had a marvelous experience with God. But he was
the type that said, “I’ve got my say-so, and I’m going to
have it. I’m a member of that church just as much as
anyone else and I’ve got my say-so.” He had his sayso, and so did some others, until everything was
wrecked. I only stayed six months. God told me to tell them
that unless they repented the time would come when
they wouldn’t have a church. Through the first
prophetic utterance I ever had He said, “I’ll remove
their candlestick. If they don’t repent, the doors of this
church will be closed within one year. They will
remain closed two years, and then they will open up
again. I’ll give them one more chance. If they don’t
make it then, this church building will be moved off
this church lot.”
They got mad. They were about ready to do to me
the same thing those folks were ready to do to Jesus in
His hometown of Nazareth. They were ready to throw
Him off the brow of the hill. They reported what I’d
said to some of the elders of the movement, and they
wanted to boot me out, but were a little afraid to.
However, at the end of the year, just as He said, the
doors of that church closed for two years. A padlock
was on it. Then a fellow opened it up again. And God
gave them a certain amount of time. But they didn’t
walk in the light and it shut down. It came to pass just
as God said. I could take you there and show you a lot
with no church today, and it still belongs to that
Through the years there were enough of them to
have a church. But they couldn’t. Because they
couldn’t get along among themselves. They never got above the babyhood stage of Christianity. They
remained babies. They didn’t grow.
As children of God the nature of God is in us. And
God’s nature is Love. So it is natural for us, spiritually,
to Love. But if I let my outward man and my mind
dominate me, that Love nature in my heart is kept
prisoner. Let’s release the Love of God that’s within us.
“…the love of God is shed abroad in our
hearts by the Holy Ghost….”
To fellowship with God, to walk with God, to walk
in God’s realm, we must walk in love. Divine Love.
For God is Love.
When I was born-again, He became my Father. He
is a Love God. I am a Love child of a Love God. I’m
born of God, and God is Love, so I am born of Love.
The nature of God is in me. And the nature of God is
We can’t say we don’t have this Divine Love.
Everyone in the family has it, or else they’re not in the
family. They may not be exercising it. They may be
like the one-talent guy that wrapped his talent in a
napkin and buried it. But the Bible says that the Love
of God has been shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost. That means the God-kind of hove has been shed
abroad in our hearts, our spirits. This is a Love family.
Jesus said, “By this shall all men know that ye are
my disciples—(How are they going to know it?)—if
ye have love one to another” (John 13:35). That’s the
way they’re going to know us.
This kind of Love is not selfish. “God so loved the
world that he gave….”
The love law of the family of God is. “That ye love
one another; as I have loved you,” (John 13:34). How
did He love us? Because we deserved it? No! He loved
us while we were yet unlovely. He loved us while we
were yet sinners. The Bible says so.
(And think about this. If God loved us with so great
love when we were sinners, when we were unlovely,
when we were His enemies, do you think He loves His
children any less? No, a thousand times no.)
“Loves” Compared: Diviàne—Natural Human
This Love we’re talking about is Divine Love, not
natural human love. We hear a lot today about natural
human love, but there is simply no love in this old
world like the Love of God. Natural human love is
selfish. I’ve heard people say, “A mother’s love is akin
to the love of God.” I thought that at one time. But it
isn’t so. As a usual thing a mother’s love is a natural human love. And as a usual thing, it’s selfish. “That’s my baby.” “Oh, I love my children, I love them,” a woman came crying to me saying, “I want you to pray for them. I’ve brought them up right here in this church, and I don’t understand it. Not a one of them will come except my girl.” One of her daughters played the piano and she was the only one who came. In fact, one of the boys had just run away from home. She said, “There isn’t anyone in this church that loved their children any more than I did.” I said, “Sister, there has to be a reason. I’m a stranger here, just an evangelist, but I can see this poor girl here on the piano bench. You’ve smothered her with your ‘love.’ And I’ll guarantee the reason the rest of them ran off is because you wouldn’t let them out from under your coattail. You wanted to run their lives entirely. (I’d look at this girl at the piano and she’d duck her head. She didn’t know how to act.) I dare say your daughter has never had a boy friend in her life, or a girl friend either.” “Well no,” she said, “I just always kept her at home. I thought I could raise her up better.” I said, “No, you couldn’t. Her personality is twisted.” Natural human mother love; but it was selfish. She didn’t have her children’s interests at heart. She had her interests at heart. She wanted to keep them with her.
1.Step beyond Instinct.2.Step toward Greater Fulfillment and Purpose.